The initial issued and paid-up share capital of the JV wil be US$10,000 comprising 10,000 share. Mega First Corporation will own 70% of the venture, with IJM Corporation controlling the remaining 30% stake.

Mega First Corporation had previously entered into a project development agreement with the Lao PDR government on 13 February 2008 to develop, implement and operate the project on a build, own, operate and transfer basis.